Below our complaints procedure as per 1 May 2007
Article 1 – Objective of the complaints procedure
The complaints procedure has the following objectives: a. do justice to the individual complainant; b. promote the quality of service from Wings of Support.
Article 2 – Definitions
In this procedure the following is meant by:
a) Complaint: Every written expression of discontent by or on behalf of a complainant concerning the actions and/or services by Wings of Support. This may be in general or on the basis of actions or lack thereof on the part of the Wings of Support board, a Wings of Support committee or an individual staff member thereof, which cannot be remedied after an explanation and/or immediate correction.
b) Complainant: Every natural or legal persona.
c) Complaints Committee: The Wings of Support board. The complaints committee will be supported by the secretariat.
Article 3 – Who can file a complaint
Every natural or legal persona.
Article 4 – Filing a complaint
A complaint can be filed at: Wings of Support o.v.v. Complaint SPL/NK P.O.Box 7700 1117 ZL Schiphol And/or at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 5 – The procedure
– The complaint will be categorised upon receipt by the secretariat, so that it can be determined which committee and/or official will deal with the complaint. •
– Subsequently the complaint is registered.
– The complainant will receive an acknowledgement of the complaint within 14 days of receipt thereof. If possible, an indication will be given who will be responsible for dealing with the complaint and within which period of time a reply can be expected.
– The complaint will, if possible, first be discussed between complainant and directly responsible party.
– After the background of the complaint has been investigated internally, the necessary steps to properly reply to the complaint will be taken. The basic assumption is that the complaint will be dealt with as soon as possible, but not later than ten weeks upon receipt.
– The complaint will be assumed dealt with when the complainant received the reply, and Wings of Support is convinced to have done everything reasonably and fairly possible and in line with the complaint severity to properly deal with the complaint.
Article 6 – Registration of judgement in complaints register
All judgements of complaints dealt with will be registered in the complaints register. The Wings of Support secretariat will maintain this.